This update for Adobe Acrobat 5.0 provides additional compatibility and fixes known issues, including support for Microsoft Windows XP and better integration with Microsoft Office XP. If you own Acrobat version 5.0, you should download and install this update. Although the Acrobat start-up screen and package list version 5.0, you may already own version 5.0.5. To see which version you have, choose Help > About Adobe Acrobat. The version number appears in the upper left corner, next to the Adobe logo.
Nevertheless, if the Adobe Acrobat 5.0.5 is confirmed with little validity on your system, it makes no sense to stay any longer for you.
Restart your computer first.
2. Press F8 button when you are in the process of waiting.
3. Select Safe Mode and click Enter to enter Safe Mode.
4. Click Start Menu and then Run.
5. Enter appwiz.cpl then click OK.
6. On the list of current installed programs, locate to Adobe Acrobat 5.0.5 and press Remove.
7. Follow the instructions till you restart your PC.
If this even does not find a shadow of Adobe Acrobat 5.0.5, you need to find another way out.
1. Download and save the Adobe Acrobat 5.0.5 uninstaller on Adobe’s website.2. Close all applications.
3. Check the taskbar and the system tray to make sure that no user applications are running.
4. Run the uninstaller.
5. Click “Yes” to the message “Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer?”
6.Restart your computer.
These two methods are simple, so that you can uninstall Adobe Acrobat 5.0.5 easily and quickly, however, sometimes the process is not as smooth as it may seem. The Adobe Acrobat 5.0.5 removal may involve editing the actual Windows registry and would bring you many troubles. Therefore, it is highly recommended users to use a reliable 3rd party uninstall tool. Perfect Uninstaller is highly recommended for you. It can help you uninstall any Adobe program on your computer much faster and easier than standard Windows uninstaller. In the meantime, it will wipe out all registry entries and files related to those unwanted programs.
Still doubted? Uninstall Adobe Acrobat 5.0.5 right now for the good of your computer!