A podcast is an effective method of publishing recorded talk and music through the internet, in a way that will automatically share your material with your listeners. Podcaster publishes podcasts quickly and easily. Broadcast your productions through your network, or worldwide through the internet.
If the Podcaster practically does not behave as a host speaker, something needs to be done in order to fix it.
1. Click on “My Computer” and then delete folders of Podcaster manually from the below directories:
2. C:\Program Files\Podcaster
3. C:\Program Files\Common Files\Podcaster
4. Once these have been deleted, you should remove them from your Recycle Bin and restart your computer.
If these don’t look much easy for you, the steps that you’re going to handle next seem hardly impossible.
1. Go to Start Menu again to open Run.
2. Fill in the blank with regedit to activate Registry Editor.
3. You will see the entries you need to delete under the folder HKEY_CURRENT_USER and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.
4. When you find them, please delete them.
5. Reboot your computer to ensure this Podcaster removal successful.
You can manually uninstall the Podcaster by following the instructions above. However, the simple process does not mean that you won’t fail. Although you were extremely careful, the removal would mess up with other program on the computer easily. Therefore, it is highly recommended users to run a clean removal with uninstall tools. Enabling a professional uninstall tool like Perfect Uninstaller is your best option to uninstall Podcaster easily and thoroughly. Once you use it, your computer space will be freed up and run at high speed.
f you want to get rid of Podcaster right now, if you are eager to uninstalling Image Icon Converter easily, try Perfect Uninstaller and you will fall in love with it!