Could you install or uninstall a Java program? The Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 7 provides the libraries, the Java Virtual Machine, and other components to run applets and applications written in the Java programming language. In addition, two key deployment technologies are part of the JRE: Java Plug-in, which enables applets to run in popular browsers; and Java Web Start, which deploys standalone applications over a network. This is the official Java Download from Sun Microsystems.
Uninstall Java Runtime Environment 7 from your computer with default uninstaller
1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.2. Double click on the Add/Remove Programs button.
3. In the list of currently installed programs, locate the Java Runtime Environment 7 and then click the Change/Remove button.
4. Select Uninstall in the Java Runtime Environment 7 Uninstall windows.
5. Once the un-installation is complete, click Close.
Remove Java Runtime Environment of installed directories
Open the Start menu and then select Run. Type services.msc in the box and then click OK.1. Scroll down the list and locate the Java Runtime Environment 7. Right click on it and select Stop.
2. Open the Windows Explorer, and navigate to Windows, System32 and JRE. In the JRE folder, right click on the Repository folder and then select Delete.
3. Open the Start menu and then select Run. Type services.msc in the box and then click OK. Scroll down the list and locate the Java Runtime Environment 7. Right click on it and select Start.
4. Restart your computer.
Automatic Removal of Java Runtime Environment 7
The best way to get rid of Java Runtime Environment 7 is to use the method that’s not only up to your level, but is most effective at removing the program.
In that regard, Perfect Uninstaller comes at the right point to scan through your computer and get rid of any of the parts of the Java Runtime Environment 7 that you want to remove.
This uninstaller is also a recommended method to remove other Java program from your PC.